Common Solutions to Fix SQLiDumper Not Opening
Security experts frequently use SQLiDumper as a tool for penetration testing. However, users could run into a problem where SQLiDumper won’t launch. You can follow the step-by-step instructions in this article to resolve the problem with SQLiDumper not opening.
Here are some common solutions to fix SQLiDumper not opening:
- Verify SQLiDumper’s compatibility with your version of Windows by checking the Windows compatibility list. Install the SQLiDumper version that is compatible with the Windows version you are using.
- Disable Antivirus: Antivirus programs can obstruct SQLiDumper and make it impossible to launch it. To test if it resolves the problem, briefly disable your antivirus program.
- Install Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributables on your PC. SQLiDumper needs these files to function. To fix the problem, install the most recent version of Visual C++ Redistributables.
- Run as Administrator: SQLiDumper might need administrative rights to function. To fix the problem, right-click the SQLiDumper executable file and choose “Run as administrator.”
- If everything else fails, you could try reinstalling SQLiDumper to fix the problem. Remove SQLiDumper from your computer and get the most recent version from a reliable source.